Emergency Services Consulting International (ESCI) is an international firm founded by Jack Snook. Our firm provides specialized, high quality, professional fire, police, communications, and EMS consulting services to organizations throughout the United States and Canada. ESCI has been meeting the needs of emergency services agencies since 1976 and is considered by many to be the nation’s leader in public safety consulting. Utilizing a staff of six personnel and over 40 field consultants nationwide, ESCI provides consulting services to municipalities, districts, nonprofit organizations, and the industrial and commercial community.
Key elements to our approach include:
- Recognized as an expert in the field by the emergency service community.
- Operate on the principles of honesty, integrity, and service.
- Provide expertise and guidance that enhances community safety.
- Encourage creative solutions to complex system dilemmas.
- All of our consultants are active practitioners in their respective fields.