ESCI has been awarded a contract for an EMS Delivery System Assessment for the Camas-Washougal Fire Department and East County Fire & Rescue in Clark County, Washington.
ESCI kicked off a Long Range Master Plan, as well as a Standards of Cover project for the Winnipeg Fire Department
Finally – for now – please use this list in place of the one I gave you earlier. I think that this could be on a separate tab on the website, titled “Fields Division”
Fields Consulting Group was founded in 1992 , dedicated to providing clients with validated, state of the art promotional testing and training programs for law enforcement, fire, and EMS agencies nation-wide. Emergency Services Consulting International has acquired Fields Consulting Group to add to its existing suite of products, which includes Master and Strategic Planning, Cooperation and Integration Feasibility Studies, Service Delivery Options Analysis, Staffing Analysis, Standards of Cover, and more. The human capital expertise brought by Fields Group will also enhance ESCI’s core product line with a greater depth of analysis on the cultural aspects of change in the fire service.
Exciting new product lines to include:
- Chief Officer Executive Recruitment and Selection
- Promotional Testing Development, Validation and Administration
- Live and Simulated Test Exercises
- Video-Based Testing and Training
- Interactive Executive Mentoring
- Personalized Verbal/Written Feedback
- Job Analysis and Position Profile Development
- Career Development and Training
- Expert Witness Assistance
- Fire and Rescue Entrance Exams and Interviewing